Why should I choose A-Z Moving?
We are a reliable and affordable Toronto moving company with true Canadian values and over 10 years of experience. We build loyalty with the returning customers. Our professional movers are friendly and always ready to go an extra mile.
What is included with a full-service moving company?
Full service means the moving company will come on a fully equipped truck, pack your belongings with special packing materials, load and unload your items.
Are moving companies open in Ontario during COVID-19?
A-Z Moving is still operating. We take all the necessary precautions to guarantee safety and check our employees on a regular basis.
How do I know if A-Z Moving is legitimate?
We are officially registered, insured, and we have all the necessary licenses for transportation. We provide insurance for customers’ belongings, medical and background checks for employees. All of our employees have 3-5 years of experience in the moving industry.
How much does a moving cost?
We want to establish ourselves in the market as a moving company with affordable prices for everyone, so our prices are currently lower than 75% of other companies in Ontario.
What is included in a mover’s quote?
The overall price of moving services depends on the weight of your belongings, packing service, and such factors as long carry, stairs, and the size of the elevator. We also take into account the number of bedrooms and boxes needed.
What should I take with me on a moving day?
Take whatever you might need on the day of your move. Important documents, medications, or any valuable things should be separated. You can pack these things in a single box or carry them with you in a bag.
Should I buy movers insurance?
No, the insurance surcharges are already included in a moving quote.
Useful moving in Toronto checklist
- Dedicate enough time to pack your furniture and other belongings.
- Pack each room separately. Start with a room you use less and finish with essentials.
- Select boxes that are appropriate in size.
- Pay more attention to delicate items. Use packing paper or bubble wrap to decrease the risk of break or shifting.
- Check if the boxes are not too heavy so that you could lift them.
- Use packing tape.
- Label each box with the contents and the room they were located in. You can number each box to ensure nothing is lost during the transportation.
If you don’t have time to pack items yourself, you can ask us to do this job for you. We will come with all the necessary materials and pack all your items in a timely manner.